Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Broken Trinity: Witchblade Review / Preview

I enjoyed Broken Trinity. There were some interesting plot lines that will be resulting from the arc but I have to admit I was left wanting a little more. Maybe I've been getting spoiled with the good story telling in Witchblade lately that I thought Broken Trinity would send me through the roof. I think it's just the way some things were left hanging. We did have a couple deaths. We did get a new character and even saw more on the 13 Artifacts. I think my disappointment is just that the mini series is over.

With Broken Trinity: Witchblade, we get to see how some of the characters are reacting to the recent events. There's not a lot of action in the comic but that's what I like about it. Ron Marz takes the risk occasionally and gives us actual character development. Sure we all enjoy the big hardcore battle scenes but I do think it's important to see what makes the characters tick. It allows them to grow rather than become a stale comic book character.
READ MORE.



No comments: