Monday, March 02, 2009

Graze Anatomy: Sketches from Your Publisher

What can I say? Cyberforce has been on my mind a lot lately. We're doing a new crossover series with Marvel called Fusion which stars Cyberforce, Hunter-Killer, Avengers, and Thunderbolts. I've been getting in pages and Tyler Kirkham is doing the work of his life on this 3 issue crossover. Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning have turned in a terrific story and I have no doubt that Sal Regla and John Starr are going to round out the project perfectly.
We're following that up with our big summer event, Cyberforce/Hunter-Killer. One thing I can guarantee is that writer Mark Waid and artist Kenneth Rocafort are going to get you as excited as you were back over 15 years ago when Marc Silvestri first debuted Cyberforce.


This is Sketch #026.


No comments: