Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free Comic Book Day - Check Out Cyber Force/Hunter Killer

The huge stack of comic books I have to read from Free Comic Book Day has been dwindling down as I have read a lot of these issues over the past few days.

One that has stood out from the crop for me was the Cyber Force/Hunter Killer Firstlook from Top Cow Productions. It is written by my new hero, Mark Waid with artwork from Kenneth Rocafort. The series looks like it is going to be a pretty good read. I have never really been a fan of either series and have only had minimal exposure to Cyber Force through the various crossovers they have appeared in. The biographies of the characters in the back of the issue peaked my interest. There seem to be a lot of interwoven stories that I am really looking forward to seeing how they pan out.

READ MORE.



No comments: