Monday, October 12, 2009

Comic Related Talks All Things Darkness w/ Phil Hester




Welcome to the latest edition of Controlling the Darkness where Phil Hester and I talk all things Darkness related. In this issue we meet a mysterious swamp monster as Jackie and the Sovereign both attempt to capture an artifact that could turn the tide of their war. Also in this issue Phil is both pencilling and writing. So let's hope right into things!

Eric: My first question right off the bat Phil, how is it being back on both art and story on something? Feels like it's been a little while since we viewed your art.

Phil: Yeah, I haven't really done any pencilling since El Diablo for DC, so it was fun to stretch my legs there. I really enjoy pencilling, but now that I know what it's like to write a book it's getting harder and harder to pencil books that I haven't written, or at least weren't written by someone I'm on the same wavelength with.


READ MORE.



No comments: