Thursday, October 08, 2009

Project Fanboy Reviews Cyberforce/Hunter-Killer #2



Tuning into issue 2 of this, I knew I’d be a little lost. I was a little lost at first, but as I got through it I started to get a good picture of what was going on. Mark Waid’s writing is...well, Mark Waid’s writing. It’s always good. By no means is it anywhere near his best work, but for someone who churns out as much stories as he does, it’s pretty awesome. The writing is well paced, gripping and fluent throughout the issue.

The artwork is just phenomenal. I really love this style. ) Kenneth Rocafort does an excellent job in telling this story visually. He has such an odd style that if it where anyone else, it probably wouldn’t work, but he nails it. Extremely cool and stylish look to this comic, definitely my favourite part. The colors match the pencils perfectly with its great use of textures.

READ MORE.



No comments: