Monday, December 14, 2009

Jimmy in the Garden Reviews Pilot Season: Murderer



Jimmy in the Garden is a sucker for Robert Kirkman so it was a no brainer to pick up his new Top Cow title, Pilot Season: Murderer (even though this meant buying outside of my pull list, which I promised I wouldn’t do this week!). This is the inaugural issue of a possible ongoing series.

Cursed and blessed, Jason Sparks can hear the thoughts of others. You can almost see the gears in Kirkman’s mind working, “What if a guy could hear thoughts? What would he do with that knowledge?” It’s an interesting premise in the hands of a gifted author.

I was intrigued by the premise and how it played out toward the issue’s conclusion. The pieces eventually began to fit and once I reread it, the issue made more sense. This is a series with promise and I’m in for the next installment.

READ MORE.



No comments: