Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cosmic Book News Reviews Pilot Season: Demonic #1, Out This Week!



Cosmic Book News reviews Pilot Season: Demonic #1, which is out in stores this week:

I would vote for Demonic #1.

What’s that you ask?

This one is pretty gruesome, quite horrific and also damn good!

I found Kirkman’s concept here to be very intriguing. Right off the bat he sucks you in with this huge Demon trying to get this guy to kill his family.

As to be expected from Top Cow, the art was just gorgeous. I must say from what I have been reading from Top Cow, they do have the best art in the business. Everything they have been putting out has been top notch and its consistent, which is a plus in my book. We get that here with the team of Benitez, Llamas, Prianto and Peteri. The layouts, panels, colors make this for a great read.


Read the full review here.

Source: Cosmic Book News



No comments: