Thursday, June 10, 2010

SciFiPulse.net Reviews Darkness/Darkchylde: Kingdom of Pain



This is a book that I have been waiting for since I first learned about in late 2009. In the 90s I remember reading Darkchylde, loving every issue, and always felt that this title was an underappreciated series. So I was beyond ecstatic when I found out Randy Queen was going to brink her back.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Darkchylde, the series was first launched in 1996 and centers on Ariel Darkchylde, a teen cursed with the ability to transform in monsters, but once she becomes herself again, the monster is set free to wreck havoc. As the story progressed she battled other monsters, learned more about the nature of her powers, and struggled with her place in the world. But enough with the past.

Read the full review here.
Source: scifipulse.net

No comments: