Monday, August 16, 2010

Comic Attack Attends SDCC's Berserker Signing




Little did I know that the creators of Top Cow’s Berserker would be in attendance too, signing copies of the book’s hardcover volume which collects the first 6 issues of the bad ass series! I got myself a copy and had it signed by writer/creator Rick Loverd, artist Jeremy Haun, letterist Troy Peteri, and producers Russ Cundiff and Milo Ventimiglia. Yes, THE Milo Ventimiglia of Heroes fame. I actually met Milo last June when he and the same crew (minus Loverd and Lucas) signed at- you guessed it- Collector’s Paradise for the Berserker #1 release. We had people out the door for that party and it was a treat to see these dudes again. Even though I arrived at the tail end of the signing, Milo was cool enough to take some pictures with me. He even remembered me from Collector’s Paradise. Yeah, he’s the man.

Read the full article here.
Source: comicattack.net

No comments: