Monday, August 16, 2010

Nfamous Gamers Reviews Artifacts #1



With excellent writing by Ron Marz, and art chores handled by Michael Broussard, Rick Basaldua, Sal Regla, and Sonny Gho, Artifacts brings together some of the best talent Top Cow has to offer to bring their fans an exciting and entertaining ride. Issue one delivers just enough intrigue to make you need to pick up the second part of the event but delivers the right amount of action and answers that make reading this book fulfilling. And if you doubt just how exciting this storyline can be, let me just say that the casualties have all ready started as one character doesn’t make it out of issue one alive. I will personally admit that I have been waiting for this storyline for the better part of a year now and I am glad that the first issue didn’t disappoint. Top Cow fans, this one is a must have. Comic fans in general, if you have never read a Top Cow boo, pick this up and you will be a fan in an instant. In any case, I give this issue my highest recommendation.

Read the full review here.
Source: nfamousgamers.com

No comments: