Thursday, January 31, 2008

Witchblade Anime Vol 4 reviewed

Underneath the latex and thongs, Witchblade is a compelling, thoughtful series. Looking at the box, I didn't know what to make of Witchblade. The itty-bitty sci-fi erotica costuming featured on the front is bound to bring a little disappointment to those looking for violent, sexy fun, once they see the series itself. Witchblade does present violent, sexy fun, but not to the extent one may be led to believe by the front of the box. The series offers so much more, and is better for that fact. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please bring back the original series of whitchblade I love the first one still waiting for the 2nd series please make one finish where it left off your fans will love it I will end my daughter will and my husband to and my niece please
Janie Simpson