Monday, December 01, 2008

Girls Entertainment Network interviews JINGLE BELLE artist Stephanie Gladden

Continued from Part One of the Dinicartoons interview …

WITA: Hey there!

Stephanie Gladden: Hey, Stephanie, nice to meet you!

WITA: To begin, tell us about yourself and your art, Stephanie. What made you get into drawing as a line of work, and what attracted you to comics?

Gladden: Well, according to my family, I’ve been drawing since I was two and a half years old, so my artistic career was inevitable. I’ve been a fan of comics since I was about five. I liked them so much I wanted to draw them as well as read them.

WITA: As a character artist at Cartoon Network, what shows are you presently working on and what have you had the most fun with in your experience there? What creation would you say you are most proud of, personally?

Gladden: Actually, I work as a character artist for Cartoon Network’s licensing department in Atlanta. There I draw art for products and advertising. I don’t work on the actual shows, although I do collaborate with the shows’ creators. I’ve drawn for The Powerpuff Girls, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, and Billy & Mandy, to name a few. READ MORE.



No comments: