Friday, March 13, 2009

Comicvine reviews Witchblade #125

I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of Witchblade. Especially with Marz and Sejic on board. Things look like they're about to get crazy with Sara's recent disappointment with Dani. What Sara did for Dani did seem a little out of place and I could see why she'd be pissed. I am surprised that it's going to result in this "War."

This is the "Landmark" 125th anniversary issue. Maybe with "War Of The Witchblades" looming, I was prepared for some really kick ass action. Unfortunately, it didn't really happen...yet. The seeds are being planted. I understand we can't have a full blown, knock down fight in the first part. Reading it a second time, I started seeing different plot twists that may be on the horizon.

4 out of 5

READ MORE.



No comments: