Monday, March 08, 2010

Comic Book Revolution Reviews Witchblade #135



I have yet to review Witchblade for the Revolution and that’s just wrong of me, since Witchblade has been one of the best reads each month. I jumped onboard with #116 in 2008 and haven’t looked back, each month getting a great fun read and loving it. Ron Marz has taken the series and turned it into a thing of magic, add Stjepan Sejic being a timely artist with gorgeous art and you’ve got a great series.

Story Rating: 8 Night Girls out of 10
Art Rating: 9 Night Girls out of 10
Overall Rating: 8.5 Night Girls out of 10

Final Comments: Witchblade really is one of the best reads each month for me and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for great action, great characters and gorgeous art. This arc continues the trend of being a fun read that shouldn’t be missed out.

Read the full review here.

Source: Comic Book Revolution



No comments: