Thursday, April 29, 2010

CBR Comic Reel: Wanted 2, Green Hornet, Iron Man 2



WANTED 2

E! Online reports the makers of the sequel are eyeing Kristin Stewart to take Angelina Jolie's place in the film. "While details are still pretty scarce, Stewart's character would be a young, ass-kicking assassin in the Fraternity," writes E! "Our insider says Kristen was approached to fill Jolie's hot-woman void in the franchise and met at least once with Timur Bekmambetov, the director of the series." Of course, the whole thing could be a dodge to get Jolie back into the picture. I know I should make some sort of Bella joke here, but I find I'm at a loss for one. No, wait! Here we go: "I guess this is another thing for Bella to be pissy about." Eh ... I'll get back to you on this one.

Release date: TBA

Read the full article here.

Source: CBR

No comments: