Thursday, May 06, 2010

Multiversity Comics Reviews Pilot Season: Stealth #1



So what does the next installment of Top Cow’s Pilot Season have in store for us as readers? To tell you the truth until I read this issue all I knew about it was that the cover looked awesome. I was actually pleased that I didn’t read the solicitation until after I read the issue itself. Don’t worry though if you’ve read the solicitation it wont ruin your experience as there is plenty about this issue to love.

I’ll just go ahead and lay this out there for you right up front. This issue was highly enjoyable and you should buy it. Yep, there it is. You should BUY this book. It succeeds on three fronts that make it worthy of your hard earned casholla. I would be happy to detail those for you. Read on friends.

Read the full review here.

Source: Multiversity Comics

No comments: