Thursday, July 08, 2010

Comic Related Reviews Velocity #1



Kenneth Rocafort's art is fantastic. The style is not the tightest, but it makes for a really interesting read, and I love his attention to detail. It's hard for me to draw a comparison with his style on this book, but it definitely fits the Top Cow/Image flavor of the storytelling perfectly. I enjoyed his art enough that I am going to go back and read the Cyberforce/Hunter Killer trade paperback, which is out in July. I really hope that I get to see more of his art in the future after this storyline.

Overall, it was a good read and worth my $3.99. This mini-series really pushes Top Cow's quality to be up there and even surpass a lot of the main line Marvel and DC books. It's nice to read about a character and know that a company will maintain what has gone on in recent mini-series and will allow development and progression.

Read the full review here.
Source: comicrelated.com

No comments: